My biking season starts on October 1st and lasts until September 30th, hence last weekend was the end of the season. Time to summarize it.
Last Winter I went regularly to the cycle track in Öschelbronn. Although it was quite cold at times, I really love it, its a lot of fun. The cycling is quite intensive and a good power and endurance training.
Mallorca was great again , well over 1550 km was good ground-work and building up endurance.
We continued with our regular bike tours, that I usually organize, and as this went fine, I wanted to start again at “Alb-Extrem” … did that and finished 🙂 !
After that came a short vacation in the Allgäu with a couple of quite nice tours, but after that I did only shorter tracks alone, left my buddies to do their own training this year. Certainly I would like to change that for next year and start more regularly.
- 7.692 km total, 91 tours, average 84,5km per tour
- Total of 291 hours training time; 27,57km/h average overall
- 91.746 meters of altitude
- 65 tours < 100km (Ø 65,1 km; with 638HM, 28,6 km/h)
- 26 tours > 100km (Ø 133,1 km; with 1933HM, 24,99 km/h)
- Mountainbike / Crosser:
- 6 tours, mostly on the Allroad/Cross
- 305 km total
- 4.256 altitude
- ca. 14 h cycling time
- 21,4 km/h average speed over all
- Tacx Trainer
- 18 Trainings
- 672 km
- 26,5 hours cycling time
- All in all again a good biking year
- 7.692 km on the road-bike
- 7.997 km outside including road-bike and Cross
- 8.668 km in total
This year there will again be a non-biking vacation… lets see how the winter goes and what will come next year.
Link to my biking page