For me the bike reason goes from October 1st to September 30th. So last Saturday was my last day in Season 2015, and yesterday started the season 2016. So it’s time to summarize the Season 2015.
- The winter season started quite well. We continues to do tours Saturday and Sunday regularly in the Schönbuch forest nearby. This brought quite some kilometres and conserved the form. Unfortunately I had an accident early December which caused a almost 5 week break, until I could restart in January to do further tours. During bad-weather weekends, we went a few times to the bike stadion in Öschelbronn, which was a lot of fun, and also I used my Tacx trainer to cycle at home in some evening and rainy weekends.
- Al in all, that was a good base for the training camp on Mallorca in April. That was again a lot of fun, with a great groups. We did a lot of training tours there, long ones and also a bit faster than previous year. That was a very good base for the season. Unfortunately I had a cold, had to pause for one day and another day just do a short easy ride. This trend continued also in May, I was sick for two weekends, but could do nice runs on the other two weekends. All in all, a good spring start.
- 7802 km in total, 86 tours, on average 90,7km per Tour; in comparison to last year, a few years more, but especially we went really fast, more than 1 km/h faster average speed compared to last year
- Total 291 hours of riding time; 27,27km/h total average speed
- 74.970 meters altitude
- 58 Tours < 100km (Ø 68,3 km; with 554m alt., 27,71 km/h)
- 28 Tours > 100km (Ø 137,1 km; with 1531m alt., 26,36 km/h)
- 15 Tours
- 949km total
- 10.030m altitude
- ~43 hours riding time
- 22,4 km/h average speed
- Tacx Ergometer
- 23 Trainings
- 1.020 km
- 33:45 hours training time
- All in all, this was the “best year” ever during my cicling career
- 7.800km road-bike
- 8.751km “outside” i.e. Road-bike and MTB
- 9.771km total. The 10km mark just missed
Already looking forward to the next season and a “golden autumn”, the first Saturday yesterday was nice, but today we have rain.
Link to my biking-page