Found on WIRED…
Monthly Archives: October 2018
Biking season 2018 finished
My biking season starts on October 1st and lasts until September 30th, hence last weekend was the end of the season. Time to summarize it.
Last Winter I went regularly to the cycle track in Öschelbronn. Although it was quite cold at times, I really love it, its a lot of fun. The cycling is quite intensive and a good power and endurance training.
Mallorca was great again , well over 1550 km was good ground-work and building up endurance.
We continued with our regular bike tours, that I usually organize, and as this went fine, I wanted to start again at “Alb-Extrem” … did that and finished 🙂 !
After that came a short vacation in the Allgäu with a couple of quite nice tours, but after that I did only shorter tracks alone, left my buddies to do their own training this year. Certainly I would like to change that for next year and start more regularly.
- 7.692 km total, 91 tours, average 84,5km per tour
- Total of 291 hours training time; 27,57km/h average overall
- 91.746 meters of altitude
- 65 tours < 100km (Ø 65,1 km; with 638HM, 28,6 km/h)
- 26 tours > 100km (Ø 133,1 km; with 1933HM, 24,99 km/h)
- Mountainbike / Crosser:
- 6 tours, mostly on the Allroad/Cross
- 305 km total
- 4.256 altitude
- ca. 14 h cycling time
- 21,4 km/h average speed over all
- Tacx Trainer
- 18 Trainings
- 672 km
- 26,5 hours cycling time
- All in all again a good biking year
- 7.692 km on the road-bike
- 7.997 km outside including road-bike and Cross
- 8.668 km in total
This year there will again be a non-biking vacation… lets see how the winter goes and what will come next year.
Link to my biking page